Friday, February 15, 2008

What is Missing From This Post?

A hint: "I am most common of all, and though I am hard to do without you probably don't know that I am missing."

So far, you all do a fantastic job with your blogs! Onward and upward! (Sorry for my colloquialisms. lol) I think that this kind of writing (blogging) is good for what you will do in all your work at St John's. Sports and fashion blogs? Most common, yah. Both flood my blogroll. But both sports and fashion blogs should avoid (Important word! This post has a void in it...) only including information that is got from tv and such , but mostly, I can say good work! Watch now how I do it (blog) in an unusual way, mainly so you can grasp various ways that you might blog on your own. (Or not.)

This kind of writing (this particular blog post) is painful. Avoiding that which is most crucial, it's as if I was doing without a vital part of my soul. Just this past Monday, as I first thought of doing this, as I was crafting it in my mind and as it took off, I thought I would go crazy. I would walk around and sights and sounds of that which is missing would fill my mind I would stray, not pay any mind to walking, and so bump into things. It was foolish, but it shows how much I took this thing for an important task. Okay, not "important," but it is a task that has a vital point to it.

Anyway, can any of you say what is missing from this post? (And no, it's not "humor," hahah). If you know, contact my St John's account.

Or...do a post just as I did (75 words+, minimum) that mimics a singular and important lack in this post...and I'll post to yours with a yay or a nay.

Good luck.

No comments: